Whether your pet requires a complex orthopedic procedure or a spay/neuter surgery, the highly-skilled veterinarians at Hyannis Animal Hospital are capable of performing a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Foreign-body removals, growth/tumor removals and other complicated soft-tissue procedures are regularly performed at our hospital.
- Orthopedic Surgeries include ACL repair (both lateral suture technique and TTA technique), hip surgery and fracture repair.
- Reconstructive surgery include oral and facial procedures, airway/respiratory management and wound/skin grafting.
- Oral surgery includes gingival flap procedures and tooth extraction.
- Oncological surgery with experienced surgeons.
A Jackson Pratt suction drain is a drain that we use in reconstructive surgeries, or in this case large tumor removals.
Post op film for a femoral head and neck ostectomy
TTA post op surgery for an ACL tear in a dog.